Magnetic FiltersLeading Manufacturer of magnetic coolant separator and high strength magnetic filter from Gurgaon.
Magnetic Coolant Separator
Approx. Price: Rs 25,000 / UnitGet Latest Price
|Drum Diameter||150 mm|
|Drum Length||800 mm|
|Type Of Magnet Used||Ferrite|
Coolant Magnetic seperator made of high strength permanent magnets is a tool that cleans ferrous media contaminant and increase coolant life.
High Strength Magnetic Filter
Approx. Price: Rs 20,000 / UnitGet Latest Price
|Dimension||80 mm x 400 mm|
|Diameter||25 mm high strength Rare earth Magnets|
- Magnetic Filter is an whose primary application is:
- Removal of ferrous particles from industrial fluids.
- Non ferrous sub-micron particles from the process
- Magnetic filtration can be used as a replacement for or in conjunction with, other forms of filtration to optimize filtration efficiency
How to Work
Area of Application
- Particle laden fluid enters the TRUMAG inlet port and travel through the rods which attract and hold the contamination.
- TRUMAG removes sub micronic ferrous, carbide, stainless steel and grinding media contaminant from coolant, lubricants etc
- Capable of removing abrasives and non magnetic material by means of hetero coagulation.
- No consumables required
- Contaminant removed as dry cake using supplied tool
- Grinding Honing, shaving & lapping machines.
- Outer shaft grinding, Valve face grinding ,Cam shaft grinding.
- Ring & pinion gear lapping, Turbocharger balancing machines.
- Crank shaft gun drilling, Cylinder liner honing, Engine liner grinding.
- Gear cutting and finishing, Valve seal ring lapping , Wash systems.
- Fuel injector drilling and grinding, Brake pad grinding.
- Cast iron piston bushing milling, Gear shaving application.
Rare Earth Magnetic Material
- High precision finish.
- Reduced downtime.
- Sub micronic filtration.
- No consumables requried.
- Improves part accuracy and finish.
- Extends life of fluid.
- Reduced downtime,Increase productivity.
- Reduces part and machinery wear.
- Rare earth Magnetic Materials are neither rare nor earth.
- Lanthanides is the proper name for these matals.
- These range from atomic number 57 -71 on the periodic table.
- Third generation permanent rare earth magnetic compound can provide 25 times the pulling power of conventional magnets up to 12500 gauss power.
- High performance magnetic filter
- Higher contamination application
- Patented design
- Easy installation
- High Holding capacity- 0.5 KG to 8 KG
- High Flow capacity up to 500LPM
- High pressure range up to 25 bar
- Remove both magnetic and non magnetic contaminants
- Full stainless steel construction